Get a partial divorce kit for free for a limited time.
The Texas 2-Step Divorce Process
Step 1Generate and file your Texas divorce papers.
Step 2Finalize and obtain the divorce decree from the court.
What Is IncludedBy implementing a two-step process, we eliminate the confusion associated with divorce forms. We want to make your divorce straightforward and uncomplicated so you can focus on getting on with your life.
To Initiate Your Divorce
- Petition for Divorce (see sample)
- Waiver of Citation (see sample)
- Blank Health Insurance Availability Form*
- Step-by-step instructions on how and when to use the documents above
*Only needed/included if the spouses have minor children together
To Finalize Your Divorce
- Final Decree of Divorce
- A short script to read at the uncontested hearing
- Step-by-step instructions on how and when use the documents above
Personalized Texas Divorce Forms
Our Texas divorce forms and step-by-instructions are available for a one-time flat fee of $299.00. After you register, you can then complete a simple online questionnaire which provides us with the information we need to personalize your divorce forms (i.e. information about you and your family and the desired terms of your divorce). Your information is used to customize your divorce forms and step-by-step instructions. Your personalized divorce documents are available for immediate download after completing the online questionnaire.
Once you have downloaded your divorce documents, you simply sign and file!
- Log in or create a login.
- Submit information about you and your spouse and the desired outcome of your divorce via our online questionnaire.
- Download and print your personalized divorce forms and step-by-step instructions.
- Sign and file.