Get a partial divorce kit for free for a limited time.
1. Create Your Account
2. Answer Questions
3. Print, Sign & File
How It Works
Download your personalized divorce forms after a simple online questionnaire.
INITIATE YOUR DIVORCE
We provide (at no charge) everything you need to initiate your divorce without a lawyer. Download your personalized Texas divorce forms and step-by-step instructions for free. Join the thousands of spouses who have obtained a divorce without a lawyer!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Petition for Divorce
- Waiver of Citation
- Step-by-step instructions on how and when to use the documents above
FINALIZE YOUR DIVORCE
After completing Step 1, you'll feel empowered to finish your divorce without a lawyer. For $299, we provide all of the divorce forms you'll need to finalize your divorce. Simply print and follow our step-by-step instructions.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Final Decree of Divorce
- A short script to read at the hearing
- Step-by-step instructions on how and when use the documents above
For a Divorce in Texas
Use State Forms
- Free, but hard to use
- Complicated (68 pages long)
- Hundreds of blanks to fill in & options to navigate.
- Takes hours to fill out
- Without a legal degree, it's very hard to know if you filled out properly
Hire an attorney
- The average divorce lawyer charges $260+/hour
- Often makes divorces more complicated and last longer than need be
- The average divorce with a lawyer takes 12 months and $11,000
Use Our Forms
- Easy to use divorce forms
- Step-by-step instructions
- Takes minutes to generate your personalized divorce forms
- Created by a Texas attorney
- Costs less than a 1-hour attorney consultation
What is Included
We provide an easy, quick, and economical online option for generating personalized Texas divorce forms; ready in minutes; 100% guaranteed; ready to sign and file; and come with step-by-step instructions...no lawyer needed.
Step 1 Documents
Documents to Initiate Your Divorce
Petition for Divorce
Waiver of Citation
Step 2 Documents
Documents to Finalize Your Divorce
Final Decree of Divorce
A short script to read at the hearing